Quarterly appreciation bonus
FREE VISION AND DENTAL FOR FULL TIME EMPLOYEES, AFFORDABLE MEDICAL INSURANCE
Purpose of the Position:
Care partners aid in the provision of exceptional health related duties to the residents at Jill’s House. Care partners directly care for and tend to all designated residents as if they were their own family, because at Jill’s House, we’re all family.
· Direct resident care such as: personal hygiene, shampooing, shaving, environment (room), dressing, bathing, nourishment and fluids and answering call lights.
· Transporting residents to and from engagement
· Collect and process resident and House laundry
· Supervision during engagement
· Encourage participation in care and engagement; do “with” resident, not “for”
· Report needed repairs and service.
· Maintain all areas in clean and neat manner.
· Practice economy in use of utilities.
· Clean up all urine and BM stains and spills.
· Routine cleaning of equipment as scheduled.
· Request all needed supplies from charge nurse
· Keep written notes of pertinent information.
· Report observations about resident’s activities and general condition to charge nurse.
· Make report with on-coming shift; participate in rounds; obtain report from off-going shift.
· Assist with interaction and supervision during preschool visits
· Attend all staff meetings.
· Additional duties can be assigned as needed for the well-being of the business.
· Use dementia friendly communication & interaction
· Strong verbal and written communicator
· Accurate and knowledgeable
· Team player
· Excellent customer service skills.
If interested please email completed application to [email protected]